Flange Wizard Centering Head Tool
"Flange Wizard" Centering Head Tool #53025 & #53076
- Both tools are machined from quality aluminum material then anodized for lasting protection.
- They have a one piece “Y” shaped body design with a 2-1/2° increment degree dial that turns 360°’s.
- The degree dial has a built-in dial for leveling the tool at various angles.
- The hardened center punch marks your set position by taping with a hammer (vial and center punch are replaceable for lasting service).
- Magnets in the legs will free up the users hands for a safer and more accurate layout mark. Use them to establish and mark a centerline at any angle around the circumference on a pipe or tank or as a protractor level.
53025-M - Small Magnetic Centering Head (for pipes 1-1/2” to 10” in diameter) is designed for the person who works with smaller diameter pipe. Fire protection contractors, fence and gate builders, live stock pens and corrals, and various alignment jobs in the automotive field are a few of the many uses.
50376-M - Standard Magnetic Centering Head (for pipes 8” to 48” in diameter) is designed to establish and mark a center-line at any angle around the circumference (inside and out) on a pipe or tank. This tool is a must for the welder’s or fitters’ toolbox.